Friday, June 6, 2008

Video of Devin and Todd Anderson on Homestake Creek



This is a video Devin sent me link to last night of one of his runs down Homestake Creek the day prior to the race. Devin was working with Todd Anderson on lines as you can see in the video. Todd and Devin eddie out while others continue down river. You'll notice in the second sequence on video that there is a cameraman on a zip line catching footage of Devin running a section. I believe Devin or Austin said LiquidLogic had a crew doing some filming.

The video is put together my Mike Hyde. Henry's father that Devin is hanging in CO with. I'm also told Mike's band is used as the soundtrack for the video!! Nice job Mike. I jealous of all of you at TEVA as we speak!! Oh, well? Devin's having fun and as a parent that's what matters:)