Sunday, July 1, 2007

Lochsa Memorial Weekend !!



What more can I say !!!



As me and Devin were driving out for our 2nd trip to the lochsa in May 07, Devin mentioned that he was wanting to run Lochsa Falls without a paddle. I had not brought my hand paddles so he was gonna go bare knuckles. Many of the kayakers with us on the run seemed a little skeptical of him doing this but he stood strong and to the cheers of the crowd that gathers for the carnage at the falls, styled it.



Shane Horner coming into Lochsa Falls in my old ZG.



Me on Lochsa Falls



Devin, Chris and Brett doing a little pre-boating warm up hacky sac prior to Chris and Brett hitting the Golden Canyon on the SF Clearwater. We would put on with them for the Mickey Mouse lower section for Devin's 1st run in his new Jackson Punk Rocker.



Brett on the SF Clearwater



Chris on the SF Clearwater