Tuesday, July 3, 2007

This is strange?


It seem's like there is a message hear, but I'm having the hardest time figuring it out? I mean, it's only a pile of beer caps right.

Which one of us does it represent. Devin or me? Both!!! Devin is having the time of his life off in Colorado boating with the other kids his age and Sam Drevo. Which isn't too off from a kid. Something that hasn't really happened around the PDX area. Devin is usually off boating with adults that are willing to give pointers. Just not the sibling challenges that another 12 year gives ya. Everytime I talk with him, he tells me of his day and in the background hear giggling and goofing off other kids on the way to the river.

As for me, boating is still a great challenge. I'm far from the class V boater I aspire to be. Not, that I'm unhappy being a IV+ at the moment. But watching Devin's progression through the past year has been awesome to say the least. While many adults, some of which are parents keep commenting that kids that age don't understand the dangers their getting put in. I've never put Devin into anything. He's always had a option to portage with the reassurance that those drop he is considering not running he has the skills to pay the bills.

Or maybe their just beer caps like all the others?